- Download TokenPocket for Mobile through this link.
- Create a new EOS wallet or import an old one to TokenPocket. Set EOS as the underlying asset.
- Tap on [Discover], search for [DolphinSwap]. You can see that you have automatically logged in. If not, please tap on [Login], and the system will automatically log you in. DolphinSwap’s main page shows your DOP balance and its total supply.
4. Swap token. Tap on [Menu] — [Exchange]. Select the tokens you want to swap, and enter the amount. Set the Slippage tolerance, so that the transaction will be canceled if the slippage occurred is higher than what you set. After approving the transaction, the token you swapped will enter your EOS wallet.
5. Liquidity provision. Tap on [Pool], you can choose either [Select one pool] or [Create a pool].
[Select one pool]: Select the token and weight you want to add liquidity to, tap on [Add liquidity], and enter the amount. Approve the transaction to complete the liquidity provision.
[Create a pool]: Select the token and weight you want to create, tap on [Add liquidity], and enter the amount. Tap on [Confirm], approve the transaction and complete the liquidity provision.